Current time: 09-19-2014, 10:48 AM Hello There, Fringe Lunatic! (LoginRegister)

3011 nli
Clinically Mad
Fringe Lunatic

ID: 1377713011

User ID: 0
BN$ Test: BN$0.00
bolt GMO Causes Cancer In Lab Rats - Get Ready For The Announcement About Humans!
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES ATTACHED

Not only are cancer vaccines the hot debate on the medical science front now GMO and Roundup are also in the spotlight as possibly cancer causing to humans, as lab rats have been discovered to have cancer that is attributed to GMO.

Not only is GM corn and Roundup being attributed to Leukemia and other tumors associated with breast cancer, they are also being attributed to Kidney problems in the rats.

Quote:Abstract

The health effects of a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize (from 11% in the diet), cultivated with or without Roundup, and Roundup alone (from 0.1 ppb in water), were studied 2 years in rats. In females, all treated groups died 2–3 times more than controls, and more rapidly. This difference was visible in 3 male groups fed GMOs. All results were hormone and sex dependent, and the pathological profiles were comparable. Females developed large mammary tumors almost always more often than and before controls, the pituitary was the second most disabled organ; the sex hormonal balance was modified by GMO and Roundup treatments. In treated males, liver congestions and necrosis were 2.5–5.5 times higher. This pathology was confirmed by optic and transmission electron microscopy. Marked and severe kidney nephropathies were also generally 1.3–2.3 greater. Males presented 4 times more large palpable tumors than controls which occurred up to 600 days earlier. Biochemistry data confirmed very significant kidney chronic deficiencies; for all treatments and both sexes, 76% of the altered parameters were kidney related. These results can be explained by the non linear endocrine-disrupting effects of Roundup, but also by the overexpression of the transgene in the GMO and its metabolic consequences.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...1512005637

Get ready for the images.

[Image: 1-s2.0-S0278691512005637-gr3.jpg]

Roundup

[Image: 10937404.2012.632361.fp.png_v03]

Links here http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.10...61#preview

And where are the mainstream media? Silent as always on behalf of there bosses.

07-22-2013 09:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Your Mom Offline
Post Hound
Registered

ID: 1362596890

User ID: 2024
BN$ Test: BN$1.24
RE: GMO Causes Cancer In Lab Rats - Get Ready For The Announcement About Humans!
Yeah, this is kinda old news. In fact, I posted two separate articles on this a few days ago showing main stream bias on a Monsanto thread, purely for the benefit of our regular supporter of the feCk you any which way we can faction:

Quote:
(07-21-2013 07:51 AM)Your Mom Wrote:  And, just for you, SL, two reports of a study from two different sources.

A new study in France has found genetically modified maize to have devastating effects on the health of lab rats — which could indicate risks for other biological creatures, including humans. For two years, these rats were fed a diet of 33% genetically modified corn developed by Monsanto. The results are horrific. The rats “developed tumours the size of ping-pong balls, liver damage and digestive problems” according to the study.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/15889/...-attention

(CBS News) A French study that supposedly shows that mice who ate genetically modified corn sprayed with weed killer were more likely to develop tumors, organ damage and die early is becoming a polarizing debate among researchers.

The two-year study, which was published on Sept. 19 in Food and Chemical Toxicology, revealed that mice who were fed either a diet of Monsanto's genetically modified maize sprayed with Roundup - the company's brand of weed killer - or drank water with levels of Roundup similar to what is found in U.S. tap water were much more likely to die and at an earlier age, in addition to other health problems.

According to the USDA Economic Research Service, as of 2011, 76 to 96 percent of corn crops had some sort of genetic modification, depending on which state they were grown.

The study involved 200 albino Sprague-Dawley rats - 100 hundred females, 100 males. The rats where then divided into groups of 10.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-5...-research/

Enjoy your corn.
Personally, I no longer eat corn or products containing corn, but then again, I guess I must be influenced by fear mongering.

http://articlechase.com/beyondnews/showt...7#pid23877

As a side note, I also refuse to eat any product that I know contains GM ingredients, and in Brazil, where it is mandatory to label such products, though extremely poorly policed, I know of at least 50 products and that is only from data released in 2007; there is nothing more current, unfortunately.

Maize (corn), Soya, potatoes, feijão (beans), canola, etc, etc.

No popcorn for this character.

But the really sad thing is, these basic products are being fed to our livestock. Once upon a time, corn fed chicken was something you wouldn't mind paying a little extra for, but now?

And what about the cattle? Are they being fed Soya products?
good question! But it's even worse for those in the US where the FDA have rubber stamped all GM products and the courts have upheld any efforts from the corporations not to label them as such.

What a fkd up state of affairs! Inbreadcat

07-22-2013 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3011 Offline
Just My Last 4 NLI
Moderators

Tweet My Post

ID: 1321499016

User ID: 127
BN$ Test: BN$44.80
RE: GMO Causes Cancer In Lab Rats - Get Ready For The Announcement About Humans!
Damn it so you did. I try to look out for non-GM as much as possible, but other than growing and shooting, fermenting my own I know not what the feck I eat as they do not label correctly.

[Image: 33erfk0.jpg]

07-22-2013 10:37 PM
3011 Offline
Just My Last 4 NLI
Moderators

Tweet My Post

Population control is rolling on.

07-22-2013 10:37 PM
Your Mom Offline
Post Hound
Registered

ID: 1362596890

User ID: 2024
BN$ Test: BN$1.24
(07-22-2013 10:37 PM)3011 Wrote:  Population control is rolling on.

But what I don't understand; do the wealthy 1% have their own private, unadalterable supplies of food? Well, obviously, they eat organic, but what is organic these days? It's all polluted!

They may be loaded, but they're not complete retards.

07-22-2013 11:34 PM
3011 Offline
Just My Last 4 NLI
Moderators

Tweet My Post

I'm not sure if people even realize that GM corn has been in the food chain for a long time now. These GMO's are basically being used in a 'live' human and animal experiment by companies such as Monsanto. No jokes this time people, this is how it is and now we are seeing the results come in.

Be afraid, you have every right to be.

07-23-2013 11:46 AM
3011 Offline
Just My Last 4 NLI
Moderators

Tweet My Post

(07-22-2013 11:34 PM)Your Mom Wrote:  
'3011' pid='24039' dateline='1374529059' Wrote:Population control is rolling on.

But what I don't understand; do the wealthy 1% have their own private, unadalterable supplies of food? Well, obviously, they eat organic, but what is organic these days? It's all polluted!

They may be loaded, but they're not complete retards.

You see those domes all over the countryside? There is your answer.

07-23-2013 11:47 AM
 Post Thread Post Reply Forum Return

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Article Chase | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication