Sharp began having intense and terrifying hallucinations like something out of a horror film. "I saw Jason Voorhes coming through my window. I knew something was wrong. I'm seeing this and I know it's not real," he said. Sharp overdosed. He wound up in a hospital being sedated and needed a breathing tube.
Sharp watched the video of himself, filmed by the Bristol, Tennessee Police Department, for the first time nearly two months after his overdose. "I can't believe I was talking like that," he said watching the video.
Holy fuck this zombie stuff could be serious and down to these drugs.
We do not condone copyright theft, however all use of material is solely the responsibility of Beyond News Forum Members.
Beyond News Forum is designed specifically to be for fun use.
www.articlechase.com/beyondnews may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such
material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in
an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and
social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit
to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for
research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted
material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission
Note to members: If you must use material from another source, please only use 50% of the article and direct to the original URL.
We at Article Chase & Beyond News Forum do not take credit or bare any responsibility for our guests and members actions, our forum is intended to be educational and fun for all members and visitors.
Some material may be used in accordance to the Fair Use Act and deemed as for educational use.