Current time: 09-23-2014, 07:20 PM Hello There, Fringe Lunatic! (LoginRegister)

johnnybotwright Offline
Philosophic Lunatic
Registered

Tweet My Post

ID: 1330118555

User ID: 771
BN$ Test: BN$13.07
The Kings of the East, who slay a third of man kind.
Kings of the East and their number is 200.000.000 who slay a third of man kind in the end times, an unstoppable force from the East. book of Revelations

China now boasts a land army of 200.000.000

now increasing their defense spending by 12 percent

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 04:02 PM by Editor.)

Suggest Pin Post

03-05-2012 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gautam Kumar Offline
Satirical Moderator
Moderators

ID: 1321033053

User ID: 123
BN$ Test: BN$12.15
RE: The Kings of the East, who slay a third of man kind.
(03-05-2012 01:11 PM)johnnybotwright Wrote:  Kings of the East and their number is 200.000.000 who slay a third of man kind in the end times, an unstoppable force from the East. book of Revelations

China now boasts a land army of 200.000.000

now increasing their defense spending by 12 percent

Do you realize, though, that out of this huge army probably not even one soldier wants to take over the world, or to slay fellow humans.

It's only the handful of old (I don't know what term would be suitable) at the top who have such ambitions. If this top layer could be eliminated, the Chinese nation would be quite wiling, and I'd say eager, to join the rest of the world in fighting for common human progress.

I say this based on my experience with the Chinese people in Canada. As you must know, Canada has a huge Chinese population. And I live in a city that is unofficially recognized as a Chinese city. Richmond, BC. Heard of it? It shows up on maps of China.

Anyway, The Chinese people can be very irritating. But so can other nationalities. But when you take them individually, they are as good as the next person, if not better. And they love freedom and democracy as much as we do (subject, of course, to their owning everything in sight.)

So, get rid of the top brass in China. I'm willing to contribute to that goal by donating my arguments.

03-05-2012 06:46 PM
johnnybotwright Offline
Philosophic Lunatic
Registered

Tweet My Post

ID: 1330118555

User ID: 771
BN$ Test: BN$13.07
Blow the trumpet in Zion , sound the alarm on my holy hill.

Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming, it is close at hand.
A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness,
like dawn spreading across the mountains.
A large and might army comes, such as never was of old, nor ever will be in ages to come.

Before them a fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land of Eden, behind them a desert waste, nothing escapes them.

They have the appearance of horses , they gallop along like cavalry.
With a noise like that of chariots, they leap on the mountaintop, like crackling fire, consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

At the sign of them nations are in anguish, every face turns pale, they charge like warriors,
they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course, they do not jostle each other, each marches straight ahead.

They plunge through defences with out breaking ranks, they rush upon the city, they run along the wall.

They climb into the houses, like thieves they enter through the windows,

Before them the earth shakes, the sky trembles,
the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine, the Lord thunders.
At the head of his army, his forces are beyond number.

And mighty are those who obey his command.

The day of the Lord is great, it is dread ful

who can endure it.

For the sword of the Lord is flashing like lighting , from East to West, polished for slaughter, judgement.

03-06-2012 12:48 AM
Gautam Kumar Offline
Satirical Moderator
Moderators

ID: 1321033053

User ID: 123
BN$ Test: BN$12.15
(03-06-2012 12:48 AM)johnnybotwright Wrote:  Blow the trumpet in Zion , sound the alarm on my holy hill.

Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming, it is close at hand.
A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness,
like dawn spreading across the mountains.
A large and might army comes, such as never was of old, nor ever will be in ages to come.

Before them a fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.
Before them the land of Eden, behind them a desert waste, nothing escapes them.

They have the appearance of horses , they gallop along like cavalry.
With a noise like that of chariots, they leap on the mountaintop, like crackling fire, consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

At the sign of them nations are in anguish, every face turns pale, they charge like warriors,
they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course, they do not jostle each other, each marches straight ahead.

They plunge through defences with out breaking ranks, they rush upon the city, they run along the wall.

They climb into the houses, like thieves they enter through the windows,

Before them the earth shakes, the sky trembles,
the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine, the Lord thunders.
At the head of his army, his forces are beyond number.

And mighty are those who obey his command.

The day of the Lord is great, it is dread ful

who can endure it.

For the sword of the Lord is flashing like lighting , from East to West, polished for slaughter, judgement.

In such manner we continue to sing the songs of old.

Sing oh goddess, the perilous wrath of Achilles....

I sing of arms and of a man....

Well, it's good to sing old songs round the fire, as we roast our enemies on spits, sprinkle some spices, not forgetting to offer some choice bits of our enemies to the gods....

03-06-2012 05:03 AM
 Post Thread Post Reply Forum Return

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Article Chase | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication