Current time: 07-24-2014, 11:39 AM Hello There, Fringe Lunatic! (LoginRegister)

Editor Offline
The Owner
Administrators

Tweet My Post

ID: 1313357644

User ID: 1
BN$ Test: BN$15.51
banghead Now if anyone can explain this to me I would be grateful
Sometimes a video, a piece of music, maybe poetry or a story will stare a memory. Maybe a memory from childhood, maybe a memory of a vacation or a game - YES a GAME!!!

Popcorn2 Sit back and be entertained for a moment. Coldplay fans may be concerned a little.

Remind you of anything? Trippynana

The original??? LOL Banana

Vote Beyond News as Top Conspiracy Site
[Image: conspiracy-3.gif]

Suggest Pin Post

02-28-2012 08:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
R. Paradon Offline
Post Hound
Registered

ID: 1329876430

User ID: 708
BN$ Test: BN$1.00
RE: Now if anyone can explain this to me I would be grateful
Yeah!

Now I could end the post with that one word and then it would have to remind you of what I want to say, but I will not do that because I don't really know what to say so in the outcome you would be putting your thoughts in my mind which would be OK unless you have copy-written your thoughts prior to giving them to me and then I would have to post a note in blue or blue-black ink to Ms. Manners and ask her how to proceed with the legalization of using your thoughts as my own.

But since I will not end with only one word, I won't. After re-reading my eloquent words I guess I am reminded of and I don't know why, Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" I could not find the original on YouTube but this should be enough!

IF I CAN MAKE ONLY ONE PERSON SMILE OR FEEL BETTER TODAY THEN I HAVE DONE MY JOB AS A PERSON!

02-29-2012 05:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
artistry Offline
Philosophic Lunatic
Registered

ID: 1321112921

User ID: 124
...Very interesting. No explanation, just hope the royalties, are in the mail.

03-01-2012 03:17 AM
Jessi Offline
Post Hound
Registered

Tweet My Post

ID: 1329634593

User ID: 645
Lmao!

To be fair, there are only so many combinations of chords and melodies that can exist, so they may not even realize their song has such a similar baseline when sped up. Then again, maybe they played a lot of Mario and intentionally (or unintentionally) slowed it down and used it. Either way, it certainly works, ha.

03-02-2012 10:33 PM
Editor Offline
The Owner
Administrators

Tweet My Post

ID: 1313357644

User ID: 1
BN$ Test: BN$15.51
(03-02-2012 10:33 PM)Jessi Wrote:  Lmao!

To be fair, there are only so many combinations of chords and melodies that can exist, so they may not even realize their song has such a similar baseline when sped up. Then again, maybe they played a lot of Mario and intentionally (or unintentionally) slowed it down and used it. Either way, it certainly works, ha.

Banana Did we welcome you yet? Confused-smiley-013 Welcome... maybe again!

I will never look at Mario the same - he's a Coldplay legend.

Vote Beyond News as Top Conspiracy Site
[Image: conspiracy-3.gif]

03-02-2012 10:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jessi Offline
Post Hound
Registered

Tweet My Post

ID: 1329634593

User ID: 645
(03-02-2012 10:42 PM)Editor Wrote:  Banana Did we welcome you yet? Confused-smiley-013 Welcome... maybe again!

Ya know, I don't think we have. So welcome to me, wee!

Also, when I quote you, it shows the actual text code for the smileys and for the banana, it's ban1....it threw me off because I hadn't noticed the banana before hitting reply. Oops!

Quote:I will never look at Mario the same - he's a Coldplay legend.

I actually have quite the fascination for Mario and keep a "quirky mario" tumblr full of all sorts of Mario stuff that people do. Only posting the link because it's relevant, hehe. I've never looked at Mario the same way once I got the internet and realized how crazy people are. Wtf

03-02-2012 10:47 PM
 Post Thread Post Reply Forum Return

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Article Chase | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication